Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

this week

little boys with attitude!


It is Lutheran School's week this week, so the big kids have been having fun!

PJ day


hat day


Today- it was 65! We had to soak it up while we can- it is supposed to get cold again!


(The girl in the middle is Lorraine's friend, Mackenzie)




My favorite pictures from today:

The woods across the street, beautiful even in the winter:


Pinwheels




Aggie in bloom:


and, when did this kid grow up?


1 comment:

Kat said...

I wish I had PJ Day at my school I would not mind wearing them every day.tell the girls i said i love them and i love you too Emily. love Kathryn