Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow day!

Here in Indiana, we have snow days for THIS much snow:
(plus a little ice underneath)



 I am trying not to scoff, but I am scoffing.

The kids started their day by grieving the loss of their Christmas parties,
then watching cartoons
then convincing me to drag out the snow stuff.


I was sure they would only last 10 minutes  (it's really windy!)
but they surprised me.
Even the little ones!

Of course, they had lots to eat.


Heading to the far side of the house to hide from the wind:


Then we got the sleds out!
I know, you can still see the grass so it's pretty ridiculous, but they worked (sort of!)

Look at those faces!



There are puddles of snow and hot chocolate everywhere in my house,
but I am glad they are home today.

No comments: