Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving day.

I am thankful for my camera, fully charged and usable again! Oh, camera how I have missed you!!!!


Cheese!!!


Missing family today, but grateful for Mary Anne and her family who welcomed us to their home.



I spend a good portion of my day wiping boogers.

And believe it or not, I even had to wipe THESE boogers:



Lorraine made the brownies. :) She did great!

A few more favorite pictures!












Pin the football between the goal posts!

My kids kept saying stuff like, "Hey, I got a home run!" 

Then, we crashed.



Kids slept in the living room last night by the heater...
but the furnace is up and running again this morning!


No comments: