Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Marcus

Because he turned five today, he and I looked at some old pictures.
I couldn't help but share a couple with you.
Our morning conversation...

See Marcus?
She loved you even before she met you!


I thought this picture of you was so BOY.
What a little man.


Marcus, you're winking in this one!


See, marcus!
You used to be little, and daddy used to have curly hair!


Ha.
I loved this onesie.


Mom, why do I have to lay on the table by these girly pumpkins?


"HEY! It's my blankie!" he said. 
"WOW my blankie is OLD!" 
Just as old as you are son! That's not THAT old!

Love this peaceful picture.


We had just moved to White Creek on this day!
Funny, in almost every picture I have of Marcus during that month he's scowling like that!

Big Marcus thinks it was pretty cool that little Marcus got to see this:



This is when mom taught you how to play in the creek!


Happy birthday Marcus!
(Birthday letter coming soon! First, we have to go to an Alpaca Farm with his preschool!)

1 comment:

Melrose said...

I loved these pictures. You're such a beautiful Mama and he was one adorable baby. :) It's funny...every birthday my kids have makes me both panic and rejoice :)