Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Today's booger report

The boys are doing a little bit better today. They are still hacking like crazy. Still gross. 

Their fevers are gone, or almost gone, and they seem to have more energy. (Though every now and then one of them stops playing and whines "I Waaaaaant you mommy! I'm siiiiiiick! Sit by me!")

Everybody slept great- even me!  Eldon wanted to go visit the cows at 730 this morning. I think I can put him off until I am done with this post!  



 They got out the bikes in the basement this morning- first time all week. 


 The hats are their crash helmets. "Like in The Little Rascals." 
(guess peter should have been wearing one!)


Marcus is sporting that lovely chapped upper lip that looks like a mustache.



Almost happy!


Don't miss today's post on Weak and Loved: Sick kids: is there an up side?

No comments: