Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

recent pics!

OK I have been busy lately... Right now Eldon is on my lap and Peter is having tummy time right in front of me on my desk! So I'd better not spend time adding many words to these pictures!

The one at the top was from touch a truck- it was a ball this year! The boys LOVED it! (Peter slept through it all!)


Here we are at the Indy zoo- the boys favorite thing was petting the sharks! The girls were pretty jealous of this trip (we went monday during school) so we may take them to zoo boo this weekend!


Graduation! This is ELDON in his big boy bed!
Here is Peter, having tummy time on the dining room table! He makes a great centerpiece!





No comments: