Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, July 12, 2010

organizing

We are safely home again from vacation, and I have been spending most of my time moving stuff around the house. By which I mean emptying suitcases, throwing laundry down the stairs, bringing it back up the stairs, putting stuff in, taking it out, moving it to this room, putting it out of that room, throwing stuff away, and reorganizing, and always asking "how could I arrange this part of the house so things would work a little better?" Sometimes this looks a bit like running around in circles. This nesting (?) compulsion has spilled over into my blog, hence the new format. I will post pictures of our wonderful vacation as soon as I can relocate them :)

Online nesting is quite a bit easier, because there are no toys to step on or boys to mess things up again once I put things where I want them!

No comments: