Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just because they're pastor's kids...

don't assume they're civilized!

Seth and Marcus are both in a stage I call "I-wonder-what-will-happen-if-I..." Here are some recent wonderings from my trouble makers....

Seth: I wonder what would happen if I tried to drive my Grandpa's golf cart?


Marcus: I wonder what sound Eldon makes when I poke him right here? how about here? here? How many times can I poke him before mommy chases me away?


Seth: I wonder what would happen if I drank a bottle of bubbles?

Marcus: I wonder what would happen if I laughed about getting a spanking?

Seth: I wonder what would happen if I looked right at my daddy and smiled while dumping my lemonade out on the table?

Marcus: I wonder what would happen if I try to eat a rock? a piece of chalk? a bug? my shoe? my sister?

Seth: I wonder what would happen if I ran home ahead of Miss Schneider (since she is slowed down by a screaming hungry baby,) then locked the door on her? I wonder what would happen if I danced around and laughed instead of letting her in?



Mommy: I wonder what would happen if I ran into the woods and hid for a few hours?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am so looking forward to Kid Antics! Sounds wonderful!