Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It feels like Michigan!


What a beautiful taste of winter we have had down here! I took this picture out of our front window. It feels like Michigan winter now!

Though I must say I do not EVER remember FOUR snow days in a row in Michigan! FOUR?!?! But we did not mind- the kids got LOTS of time to play outside. Our little hill in the back yard is the perfect size for toddlers!

This week we have had two two-hour delays as well. At this point I don't really mind the bad road conditions. Intensive potty training has begun with Seth. He's doing GREAT, but I am not quite ready to leave the house with my little big boy!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'm glad you all enjoy the snow! :) Me, I'd be OK with NO snow!!! :) :) But, that's my African blood coming out! Will continue to pray for Aggie. Hang in there friend!