Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, December 20, 2013

133. very little time to write lately, but plenty of time to take pictures!  And now, I found a free minute to sit down and share them with you!

134. My house, ready for the Christmas party...


135. Doing those annual pre-party chores, and thinking I'll do them more often next year... because it is so nice to have the house this clean... and hearing all the elves laugh at me...

136. Christmas sparkle and bling, everywhere!

137.  This great nativity set in our dining room...


138.  The CUTE stuff they bring home from school! This is my favorite!


138. This child actually has the patience to make us wait until Christmas until we open his...


139. Stumbling across this old Christmas picture... HA! Their personalities are shining through!


140.  My daughter, up very very early, so as to finish her required reading for this quarter. She is not a happy morning person, so I offered her some coffee but.... 


141. The fun, ridiculous Elf Yourself Ap!!!


142.  The warm weather! We can go for walks!

143.  Contemplating Jesus, with little boys (or something like that.)


144.  THIS handsome man, ready to sing at his preschool program!




145.  The cuteness overload at the program last night. So much fun!  


146.  This guy, the baby, who does what babies do: Clings to me, and FORCES me to slow down.  Sometimes, I am grateful.


147.  The BIG NEWS!
Uncle Quinn is engaged! We are SO excited to welcome Sara into the family!


Still more gratitude, but no pictures to go with them....

149. For my dad's good humor, and that he didn't mind me posting an Elf video of him and me on facebook today :)

150. For child-swapping with another momma, so 'santa' could do last minute errands
151. For getting to talk on the phone with BOTH of my parents today- I love and miss you mom n dad!

152. For Christmas party anticipation!

No comments: