Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Take good care of my baby!

I dropped Lorraine off at camp this afternoon!  My big third grader...  it felt a little bit like her first day of Kindergarten!  She is going to be gone for 3 nights and four days!
A great day for a swim!

Aggie and the boys!  Oh boy!


Mommy who am I going to sleep with while Rainy's gone?

God thank you for the blessing of summer camp!    Bless the workers and the kids with good weather and good health, joy in Your creation, new friendships, and wonderful adventures! Please watch over my "baby" and everyone else's too!  May they enjoy their taste of independence...but not too much! May they meet new friends and grow closer to old ones; may they learn more about You and be strengthened in faith; and bless them abundantly with the simple joy of being Your children!  Amen

2 comments:

Angie Durnil said...

I am not sure if I cried more today or the day Hope started kindergarten. Either way I knew she was safe in God's gentle Friday I just like seeing it too.

I know she will have lots to tell me and I can hardly wait to hear it. Come on Friday!

Emily Cook said...

Hurry up friday! I agree! :) I am sure they will be bursting with stories!