Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow fun for me!

It is looking very Christmasy here in Indiana!
And I can't help but feel down right frolic-y when we get snow like this!
It is good to have kiddos who feel the same way!
Sledding fun!
I tried to give them a running push a few times, fun but not always easy!
The bigger hill by the pole barn was a bit steeper than this one and so my pushes were less graceful there.
Once my feet would not stop running and my body would not pull back from the downward momentum..and so I fell right on top of the children!
(It was totally worth it for the Aggie belly laugh that spread to all the others!)


Between the sledding, the snow balling and the snow wrestling,
this definitely counted as my workout.



Eating snow...

Really, is it such a big deal?

Because I just don't have the heart to pick this battle...



Even princess Lorriane is willing to get her hair messed up and her clothes dirty to wrestle around in the snow!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Would love it if we had some snow here!! So hard to get the kids to wear snow pants outside when there isn't any snow, but freezing temps!!