Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a few of my favorite things...

Cozy Christmas traditions!
(Like daddy's Christmas train in the picture above)
Full body smiles!

Apologetic smiles...

Older siblings loving on younger ones

But my most favorite thing today:

Watching my tough-guy Marcus attempt to Turbo Jam along with me!

He was balancing on the couch doing knee lifts and giggling,
"Look mommy! I'm doing it!"
(There was a "daddy" in the background on the dvd, which is what apparently allowed him to consider that this might not be just a girl thing. His daddy will convince him otherwise as soon as he reads this I am sure!)

No comments: