Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I love about third trimester


It now takes more energy to do the job myself than it does to explain it to the nearest kid, so I try various children out on various household chores.... whaddya know, they can do more than I thought they could!


It is obvious to everyone that yes, I do need help picking that up off the floor!


It is time to get out the fun tiny baby stuff!


I nest in peace: thanks to insomnia, I get to enjoy the peace and quiet of odd hours in the night.


I have every excuse to nap at any time of day.


The girls get a kick out of painting my toes. Soon, very soon, dear toes, I will be able to reach you again!


I begin to want to be in shape again. This little flicker of motivation will blossom into an actual exercise plan in a mere six to nine months!


I was trying to come up with a top ten list, but I am stuck, and have only complaints left, which I will keep to myself (and share with my husband later.) And so finally, the best thing about third trimester is that it means PREGNANCY is almost OVER! 8 more days at the most!!!


No comments: