Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is this strange sensation?

Today is day three of a quiet house. Eldon is taking great naps, and Lorraine is at school all day. So far this week we have been shopping leisurely, two times, we have gone out to eat and out for ice cream, I have caught up on laundry and gotten in my exercise.

Yesterday Eldon and I were wandering around the house and I was feeling ... something... What is this strange sensation? I wondered as I restlessly went from room to room with Eldon on my hip, aimlessly looking around. Is this... could I be... BORED?

How strange! I don't think I have been bored in years!

Josh says if I get too bored I can take the dog to the vet for him, but that's not going to happen. Maybe I will pick up one of the five half-finished books I have here on my bookshelf! Or maybe I will take a nap! The possibilities are endless!!!!

No comments: