Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good idea and tough guys!

For anyone who has family living far away and needs ideas for keeping them in touch with your young kids- check out this idea that I read in Family Fun magazine! See above- my kids are snuggling on the couch reading books with their Nana- on the phone from Michigan! For Christmas I collected 2 copies of several books, gave one to grandparents and kept one for the kids. Now the grandparents can read bedtime stories for the kids whenever they want!



The boys finally got to try out their new tattoos! Wow, what manly men!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Love love ove this tip! Thanks for sharing! And the boys look adorable - I mean, manly and piratelike.

Mary said...

emily, we've started skyping with my parents who live 3 hours away. Both of our laptops have a built in camera and they can "see" grandma everyday if we want! My sister in-law has a portable camera that she plugs into her computer and then can see the kids.