Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Name that Van!

We are now the owners of a ridiculously enormous van! Yes folks, check out this lovely FIFTEEN passenger beauty!



I am so proud of my dear husband for giving up his CRV - quite a trade for this beast, but I know he did it out of love for his big family!


The kids love it of course- it's like a new playroom, practically an addition on our house!

For those of you who are wondering...
No, we do not need to get a special license to drive this thing!
And no, we are not making it our mission to fill the entire thing up with children! :) Though Eldon is an awfully good little baby, once tempting us to ask, "what's ONE more?"
( hahaha just trying to scare my mom to death!)

So I need some help here- our van needs a name! Our SUV is Bubba, a name we once thought was fitting for such a huge vehicle. Now Bubba is the small vehicle! What kind of name is befitting this huge thing? Josh suggested "the Silver Bullet," but I think that name is much too cool for this ridiculous thing. In my head I keep calling it the big-a** van, but that is not appropriate to share with the children!

Other suggestions:
The Beast
The Keg
the beer can
Frank
b'donk'a donk

Votes? other ideas?

2 comments:

Nanabump said...

How about "the boat" or the Titanic? Vanzilla? Vanapalooza?
I told mom you guys should plan further ahead and maybe get a school bus! She didn't think that was funny.
Congratulations!

Jeni said...

How about "Moby Dick?" :) Or the "big sausage?"