Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vacation!

229
Being dragged into the waves by little boys!


230
New friends with stories and advice on the beach!
I miss my grandpa!


230
the way he sticks his tongue out when he concentrates


231
We have some cool kids, I tell ya what.


232

Dusting off the sketch book...
This is a quick sketch of men vs. waves-
one little "man" had to be carried into the manly danger


233
This resort is PETER PAN themed!!!
Oh, this makes me miss my Aggie, and all the big kids!


234
everything is fun for this kid.


235
Seeing this guy RELAX
and breathe in!!!
The ocean is so good for the soul!




God's living art...
so amazing. 

No comments: