Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Musical!!!

Musical night at White Creek! Great job girls (and EVERYONE!)















Tonight, I sat in the gym grinning like a fool with tears in my eyes, watching my girls sing their hearts out in the school musical.  Why do musicals make me so emotional? I think it has something to do with all of you up there singing about the grace of God... while, at the same time, standing there BEAMING and blooming and showing the world that you are NOT little kids any longer. 

Look what our God can do!
Look what our God can do!
What was lost is found redeemed and turned around...
Celebrate!

And you did celebrate!  I wanted to get up and dance, but I knew that would embarass you.  Instead I sat and prayed that those words, that His grace, would go deep down into your heart and stay with the song lyrics that will now be in your memory forever.

No comments: