174. Snow days.
At least, the first snow day. If it turns into a series of snow days, i will be less grateful. But, usually, the first one is quite fun.
175. Sleeping in, or if not, a slow start to the day
176. Morning devotions (because they don't seem to be getting done any other time of the day!) I love how the younger ones are too tired to cause trouble if we do it first thing! Maybe this is the key for our family! (However, the singing... my singing is rough enough, but at 6am? wow.)
177. a sloooooow start to the day, and lots of coffee. (Cherry coffee. thanks Amy)
178. Messy crafts, and the energy to do them! (and, after a brief power outage, the hot water to clean up after them!)
Thisis a new "play dough" recipe: hair conditioner and corn starch. You may not be able to make worms and "cookies" out of it, but you can make "sand castles" and it smells fantastic!
I love this game, and I love that they love it too!
Oh, the drama, the anticipation, the anxiety!!!
and yes, it was a PJ day, and this child refuses to wear a shirt with his PJs, no matter the weather.
180. More mess, because why not? Snow days are for making messes and cleaning them up... or, cleaning them up... later.
181. A new house full of toys-
an invitation to Mary Anne's
and the way the big kids play with doll houses again!!!
182. Aggie's self-entitiled "masterpiece," much more so because it was SUCH hard work, making this frog out of only finger prints!
182. My dear friend Mary Anne
Helping me pass the LONGEST... HOUR... EVER... (the one before bedtime!), and even making it a happy hour! So blessed to live in this place!