Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Seth's Sleepover!

Seth had 2 friends sleep over for his birthday.
This is my first time having a boy sleepover party.

So right away I had my mind set on a theme:
ACTION.




After brownies, and an hour or so of tearing through the house and yelling,
we went outside.

They had to follow clues to find their next treat.


 From our house, to school...


Some boys got tired and had to lay down for a minute!
(Yes, I thought! They WILL sleep tonight!)


To the woods:



and back.



Now, bounce off that energy!





But thy sky was starting to spit a wintry mix on us...

So we went to the gym.




The rest of the evening was busy-
pizza, milkshakes, movie, bedtime-
and I forgot to pick up the camera until the next morning.


I have to be honest, I was a little nervous about a boys sleepover, but it was so much fun!
Happy birthday Seth!

No comments: