Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, February 1, 2013

the ultimate test

You may have heard we are on a bit of a health kick in this house.

And when we do things, we don't typically do things SMALL.

My dear husband bought me a juicer this week, and for the moment, he is cheerfully trying all of my experiments with it. 

Therefore, I am on a mission to make this practical and even (dare I dream?) tasty.  If it will get my hubby to eat his vegetables, it's worth the effort.  

And guess what? I think I'm getting the hang of it. 

Behold, the ultimate test-the 2 year old


What was in this one?
Well, my new favorite is simple: Spinach plus grapes. 

I was out of spinach though. So, this one had a few other things.
(Kale, mustard greens, cucumber, turnip, apples, a few grapes, and a couple strawberries.)

Was it good? 
Ask the two-year old. 2yr olds do not lie.

1 comment:

Kat said...

My mom has been making healthy smoothies the last few days,this is what she put in hers ,spinach ,frozen berries,coconut milk,water,orange,and sweetener.I was not the biggest fan of it,it needed more sweetener.I love the video of Peter trying it,he is very cute.love you all,love Kathryn