Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, January 14, 2013

This morning

Because I know you're missing these kids, grandparents.

Here's how they are this morning :)

The girls, wearing their awesome new outfits from Aunt Mary Anne:


I didn't even tell them to do the cheesy pose,
they just did it! :)

Seth consenting to a picture, barely!


Technology time,
because it's a good way to keep these 2 happy while I get the others off to school:



I wonder if someday they will say, "Remember when we used to get up in the morning,
and it was cold, and we sat on the heat register,
and played angry birds?"

And Marcus, being Marcus.


I doled out a good deal cough medicine,
and "forehead medicine" (ibuprofen) today,
but we all seem to be functional.  The two-nap day yesterday really helped, I think!


1 comment:

Kat said...

i love the picture of Rainy and Aggie back to back the smiles are cute . love Kathryn ps. Emily will you give me the link to lorraines blog?