Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My awesome kids.

This is the blog where I get to gush about them, so that's what I am going to do.



What a dimple.
I love it, even though he's a 'big boy' and not a baby any more.

These boys "helped" me shuck some corn.
I love that they eat it raw.
Pete had 2 pieces!

I can trick them into eating veggies if it is outside and they are acting like dinosaurs.


What a gorgeous night. But Pete hated the wet grass 
and couldn't believe that I would DARE set him down to try to take a picture.



My awesome kids.
Not all are happy.
Eldon was NOT in the mood for a photo shoot.


So here they are being awesome without Eldon:
(what a crew!)


This was Aggie's idea. A "party" in the treehouse.
She made food (dirt in bowls) and even gave everybody presents
(toys wrapped in towels.)



Wow, I love these kids.
This is called "the banana swing."



Push me crazy mommy!




The tough guy and his laugh & fall!

And finally, their crazy park escapades:







No comments: