Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preschool graduation!!!

What a milestone today!
Marcus and Eldon had their last day of preschool!  

How did it go, you ask?
Well, I'd say, it was pretty typical...



All the (big) girls love Marcus.


When I took these pictures, they were supposed to be singing.
(I think Enola is, in the background.)

Typical.


Eldon did get into some of the songs:


What a good little Enola!
(She won the award for being the "nicest!")


Oh, my boys. 
Yes, they got awards too!
I was a little nervous.. 
(strongest will? strongest jaw? most likely to be arrested?)


Eldon: The sweetest!
(I guess they didn't put that one biting incident on his permanent record!)




He is a loving little kid most of the time!
He was hugging all the big kids today- so sweet!

And Marcus:

The Funniest.

He proudly ran it over to me, "Mama! I'm the funniest!
That's cuz I always crack you up."

True enough, son! :)

This was a great gift for the parents:


Wooden little boy cut outs! How fun!



Way to go boys!
And way to go big kids, and Mrs. Powers!
Thanks for making our first experience with preschool a great one!


No comments: