Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day in the Life: highlights

Yesterday I did a "day in the life" photo extravaganza.
It happened to be a day that I had the girls, too.
Here are some of the highlights!

What a sweet big sister!


Enola's purse: 
her new big thing.
She carried it everywhere.
In this picture, she is also wearing Tinkerbell high heels.


Meanwhile, the boys yell and ride and bash stuff:


Snack time!


She is walking like a pro now!
So sweet!


They all seemed to need extra snuggles, attention, and arms that day,
so we went to the place where all of things things are in abundance:
Recess!



My first baby, loving on the babies!

Below: Red rover!
I love that it never gets old!



They mooched snacks off the big kids.
Then, they sharee:


Marcus got several piggy-back rides.
He knows how to "work a room!" :)


I found Peter carrying this around:

popcorn and rocks.
Not the best snack for babies.

We return home..
or are they off to work?


They choose to be dogs:


Deandra is not crazy about the trampoline!


Enola loves it!


I feed them lunch, and I am the meanest mommy ever.
(There is a spot on the banana. and also, they are tired.)


They nap and I take no pictures.

Then, time for the girls to go home!
By sweetie!


Oh, and today we came up with a name for the Vandercar's van:

The VanderVan!

2 comments:

momv <>< + said...

i like that:) and i love that the girls are growing up with such special baby sitters:) thanks for loving on my grand babies!

Emily Cook said...

I LOVE, love having the opportunity to :) These girls are so precious!