Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lord, help...

Jesus, 
please be with Larry.
(Larry is in ICU after a bad car accident Monday evening.)

Give wisdom to the doctors and healing to his body,
according to your gracious will.
Please, restore his health. 
His memory.
His strength.



Grant him more days here with us, if it be Your will.
Comfort him and all those at his bedside 
both physically and in spirit.



Uphold the family as we watch, wait, and pray.
You have promised to never leave nor forsake us, Lord.
We are counting on that.
Amen.


Heal me O Lord, and I will be healed.
Save me and I will be saved
for you are the one I praise
Jeremiah 17:14

No comments: