Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

bad ideas

Lessons learned this week (I hope...)

No kids, it is not a good idea to walk through the house to tell me you stepped in dog poo!

No kids, it is not a good idea to run out into the garage with no clothes on to get your bathing suit!

No kids, it is not a good idea to spit on your baby brother even if he thinks it is funny!

No kids, it is not a good idea to try to squish each other under the gym mats!

No, Marcus! It is not a good idea to take your sister's anti-seizure medicine for her!

No Eldon, it is not a good idea to scream as loud as you can just to get out of your carseat. I don't care if you can keep it up for an hour without stopping!

On account of that last one the kids and I will be leaving for MI tonight after family fun night (so around 8) I am hoping, praying that Eldon will sleep the whole time if we go at night! If you think of us please pray for safety, and remind God that we are all much safer and saner when Eldon is quiet!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I can totally relate to the carseat screaming!!! Cora HATES her car seat and is such a pill in it. Somehow she just KNOWS when she'll be in it for longer then a trip to the store. I was dreading heading to OH w/ her by myself, but PRAISE THE LORD she did great! I'm praying for you tonight!!!!!