Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

whirlwind Christmas

We had a wonderful, busy Christmas, but we are still waiting for enough snow so that the kids can go sledding! We got about an inch yesterday and the kids immediately ran outside (well, they waddled outside after taking 20 minutes to put on all their winter gear) and did they best they could with the small Indiana snow. They tried to make snow angels, "Mommy it's not working!" "Well, I guess it could be a grass angel!" Lorraine even tried to make a snowman with tiny snowballs and birdseed for decoration. She gave up on that pretty quickly.

Eldon is crawling like crazy now and loves to rip and chew paper. Of course the kids have been having fun enjoying their Christmas presents, but other than that everything is pretty much the same. I will post more pics and funny stories as I can- just wanted to say a quick hello and a belated Joyful Christmas! (Hey, it's still what I consider the Christmas season!)

And above, see my favorite recent video - Aggie at Kid's Commons. When I remember how sick she was last year at this time, it makes me appreciate those sweet, hilarious Aggie moments even more!

No comments: