Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

heavenly reflections

Yup, this is the kind of conversation we enjoy with our sweet children all the time....



Aggie: “Daddy, will there be potties in heaven?”
“No honey, I don't think you'll have to worry about going potty in heaven.”
With a little panic in her voice she says, "What do you mean there won't be potties?!”
“It just won't be necessary honey.”
“But daddy, I'll really REALLY have to go pee!”
“I don't think so Aggie.”
“Fine then,” she says, “I'll just go on the grass!”
Seth, who's been listening, laughs and asks “what if you have to go poop?”
Aggie, disgusted, yells, “NOOOO Seth!!! I will just really really have to go pee and I will go on the grass!”




No comments: