Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Guess the baby!

What a great weekend with Nana and Amy- it went by SO fast! We miss them so much already. I will post some pics of the weekend when I have time. This week has been a break for me- Nana took Seth and Aggie to Michigan where they have been spoiled by both grandmas all week long! They are having a blast, and we are too! Lorraine and I have been doing all kinds of creative things to the house (I seem to have much more mental space for creativity when those two are gone!) One of the things we did was hang some new family pictures- one of each kid as a baby and a few current pics. Here are the baby pics- can you guess who is who?






1 comment:

Adams Clan said...

Seth, Lorraine, Marcus & Aggie

Hey! We have news. Doug has a call to Emmanuel in Britton Michigan. It came late last week. We will keep you posted. It looks great ministry wise with a few, shall we say, compensation issues. I'll try to call later with details. Was I right on the pics?